Carbide Deep Hole Gun Drill Bits
Gun drills are straight fluted drills which allow cutting fluid to be injected through the drill’s hollow body to the cutting face. They are used for deep drilling-a depth-to-diameter ratio of 300:1 or more is possible. Gun barrels are the obvious example; hence the name. Other uses include moldmaking, diemaking, and the manufacture of woodwindmusical instruments, such as uilleann pipes, as gun drills can drill long straight holes in metal, wood, and some plastics. The coolant provides lubrication and cooling to the cutting edges and removes the swarf or chips from the hole. Modern gun drills use carbide tips to prolong life and reduce total cost when compared with metal tips.
If you want to know more about our products, please click: http://mariejmetals.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-220939752/Tungsten_Carbide.html
(Φ 2~8 mm)
(Φ 8~40 mm)
(Φ 5~40 mm)
We mainly choose the following delivery ways:
Shipment: by Express/ by Air /by Sea
We can arrange shipment according to our customers’ requests.
If there is any problem related to the shipping, please feel free to contact us.
1. We will try our best to reply our customers’ requests within 24 hours.
2. We will maintain effective and efficient communications with our customers.
3. We provide first-class quality control and after-sale services.
* We will inspect and test all products after finishing production and before delivery.
* We can provide dimension & inspection certificate as customers’ requirements.
* We also can provide customers’ samples dimensional verification.
C: Why should I choose your company for partner?
M: As you know, the raw material of low price makes your product more competitive in the market. That means it will make your sell much easier.