Automatic Metal Mini Lathe Machine TCK 6318 Series Small CNC lathe Machine
This Lathe machine tool is a mature product designed by our company with reference to foreign advanced technology. The machine tool adopts an integrated layout of 45° inclined overall casting forming bed and simple riveting and welding full protection. The machine has a compact structure, beautiful appearance, stable and reliable performance, and has Excellent rigidity and shock absorption, can ensure high-precision cutting, at the same time smooth chip removal, convenient loading and unloading, easy to operate.
1. The machine tool can complete the processing of straight lines, arcs, metric and inch threads, and multi-start threads. It can be used for turning discs and shafts with complex shapes and high precision requirements.
2. The X-direction and Z-direction guide rails of the machine tool adopt the rigid slide guide rails with plastic. The machine tool is suitable for heavy turning and the machining accuracy is maintained well.
3. CNC control system + servo drive, the spindle adopts frequency conversion spindle.
4. Each lubrication point adopts forced automatic lubrication device for fixed point and quantitative lubrication. When there is an abnormal state or insufficient oil quantity, a warning signal is automatically generated.
5. The machine tool adopts a four-station rotary tool holder. The tool holder can rotate the nearest path in the forward and reverse directions to change the tool.
6. Adopt fully enclosed protective device to prevent coolant and iron filings from splashing out of the machine tool.
7. Chip removal device to facilitate the cleaning of iron filings.
III Main Technical Data
Maximum turning diameter of bed surface
Mopping maximum machining diameter
Maximum processing length
Spindle head form
Main motor power (KW)
Maximum spindle speed
Spindle through hole diameter
X axis limit travel
X-axis motor torque
X/Z axis rail specifications
Z axis limit travel
Z axis motor torque
X, Z axis connection
Bed and horizontal inclination
45° integral casting bed
Bed form size
Weight (approximate weight)